Thursday, December 4, 2008

They may as well call it Crack.

A few weeks ago, some friends and I went to a concert up in Dallas. That really has nothing to do with anything, but I just thought I would share. It was fun.

Well, Ok, it applies a little bit. After the concert, we ended up driving to the Dallas Temple and walked around. It was a bit cold, so on our way back to where we were spending the night, we stopped at Starbucks to get something warm. I had heard that their hot chocolate was *amazing* so I decided to try that. Two of my friends tried the Caramel Apple Cider.

They TOTALLY won the "I pick the best drink" award. Since that day, I find myself craving it. In fact, I have even joined the world of Starbucks addicts a few mornings on my way to work. I get the "tall" size (which is the smallest... how is tall small? That is totally weird, but it's the only English word and I am horrid with other languages) and my day is always a little bit sadder as I finish the last drops. Really, it's tragic. Let us pause for a moment of silence.





....







Ok. That's good.

A warning to you all, lest you fall into the same pitfall as I have. Stay away from the Caramel Apple Cider. You will never go back. You will dream about it. You will crave it. You will find yourself pulling into Starbucks to wait in line, thus supporting one of the largest coffee shops in the world. And then you have to worry about the whole "appearance of Evil" thing.

If you ever see me carrying a Starbucks cup, just remember it's Apple Cider and I am in my own personal heaven.

No comments: