Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Hidden Love

I had no idea. I apparently have a hidden love for the classic Mormon Movie star. This love was so deep, I didn't even know it was there. Until he was the star of my latest dream. That's right. I'm talking about him:


I have a secret crush on none other than Kirby Heyborne. What am I thinking?

Ok, in all honesty, I don't think a word of what I just said was true. And yet, Mr. Heyborne was in my dream last night. And it wasn't just a cameo appearance. He was pretty involved. And we were apparently an item. As in, he held my hand and kissed my forehead in a smushy/gross way and I was totally into it.

Oh, and all of this took place in a giant swimming pool. Actually, we were just in a huge room that was completely full of water. I'm talking floor to ceiling. How we got in the room without draining it, I don't know. But I wasn't worried about that. We were fully dressed, and dancing. Yet we were floating at the same time. Everyone could even talk to each other. Well, everyone except for me. When I talked, it did the classic bubbles and you have no idea what I'm saying thing. As in, when I talked, it reacted just like it should have in the real world. I was embarrassed by this, but I guess good old Kirby found it rather endearing.

Actually I am kind of scared by this. Who dreams about Kirby? Maybe I should get some counseling.

Not that I don't love Kirby. I'm sure he is a great guy. I'm just not interested.

I may be a little scared to go to sleep tonight. Cross your fingers, I'm really hoping for some Kirby-less dreams.

No comments: