Saturday, April 7, 2012

Not What You'd Expect

When I was about 9, I was pretty obsessed with things that morph.  Particularly this example:

 found here
I was pretty obsessed with it.  (but only the original.  That is very important.)

I'll admit that it has left an impression on me, even to this day.  I'm drawn to anything that has morphing traits. Enter:

 Saw it at the store.  Decided to splurge.  And I should have kept my bright ideas to myself.  I would have to say that they bring shame to that which has been made great by morphing.  It's sad, really.  Starbursts, I love. Morphing, I love.  Together.... Not so much.  I think I died a little inside.  Great in idea... not so much in execution.  Oh well.  At least I still have the option of Strawberry Quick!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was also a huge original morphers fan!!