Sunday, November 13, 2011

Now I Get It

I've come to realize something.

New Moms don't have a hard time getting things done because newborns are super labor intensive and demanding.

They (I) have a hard time getting things done, cause who wants to fold laundry when you can sit with a beautiful baby sleeping on your chest who pulls faces as she dreams.  Why would I want to miss that?

The temptation is just to great.

But, really... how can you not love this kid?

Luckily, Hod has the same problem, so he doesn't get mad when I'm not as productive as I could be.

*Sigh* Life is pretty good.

4 comments:

The Wride's said...

OH my word! She is just so precious! And I totally agree with you about why new moms don't get anything done! But it goes by so fast that newborn stage that you have to enjoy it while you can!

Laree said...

I am not a "pinching cheeks" kind of aunt.

but her cheeks are just SOOO squeezable!

Jamie Younker said...

Ain't it the truth?! :) Enjoy every minute of it! They grow up too fast!

Happy Mom said...

The work will still be there once she's too big to lay on your chest. So just keep savoring that beautiful little girl!