Saturday, November 5, 2011

It's The Little Things

Just a few happy thoughts:

1. I put on a pair of my old jeans today.  I can't say that all of my old jeans would fit well, but it feels good to be wearing real cloths again!

2.  I love the way the world sounds when it snows.  It's so quiet and peaceful.  And beautiful.

3.  I love to go out to get soup when I know it will be a plastic spoon.  I don't know what it is, but I love using those lame plastic soup spoons.  It brings me great joy.

4.  We put #1 in a little hat today, 'cause it was snowing outside.  She is so stinkin' cute!

5.  #1 is showing great improvement.  This gives us hope.

6.  Hod is obsessed with the brownies in the hospital cafeteria.  It makes me laugh how much he loves them.

7.  Today is my Mom's birthday.  She is pretty much the rockin'-ist mom ever.  You may think that your mom is cool... but my Mom is the best!

Life is getting better!  

1 comment:

Alicia Yvonne said...

Well my GRANDMA is the best, and it's her birthday too, isn't that a coincidence?