Saturday, September 1, 2012

What's A Mini Van?

*My brain thinks of very strange things late at night.*

Most of my family knows that I hate going to the bathroom.  (Probably didn't see that one coming, did you?)  There are just SO many things I would rather do with my time.  I mean, think about it, what do you get out of it? (I mean, besides the obvious physical benefits.)  But you go, you sit there a few minutes, and then you leave.  How boring.  I am so bugged about this that at one point my sister L7 and I figured out how much time I had wasted on the pot.  That was a few years ago, so with my recalculations of 4 times a day, 2 minutes per time (and I think that is a pretty low estimate), taking away 3 years because I wasn't toilet trained the first few years of my life, I have spent 51 days of my life on the toilet.  FIFTY-ONE!  And I'm sure that number is a lot higher, especially since I have spent roughly 15 of the last 24 months as a pregnant lady, and we all know they are making more than 4 trips.  I want that time back.  What would you do if you suddenly had 51 free days to spend?

So, I have this opinion, but I really know that God knows what he is doing.  There has to be some way to get stuff out of our bodies.  If there wasn't we'd all be roughly the size of the Goodyear blimp.  That would pretty much make it impossible to do anything that we need to do.  We would all look so funny, cause if you were that wide and we were still only the heights we currently are.... we'd all look like footballs.  Can you imagine how large our houses would have to be?  And what about cars?  Large families would not be able to have a mini van, there would be no such thing.  Just a bus that is as wide as a football field.  And interstates?  A 4 lane highway would be a mile wide.

Guess this whole going to the bathroom thing is good.  But I still wish there was another way.

1 comment:

Laree said...

Never in 100 years would I have thought that a title "what's a mini van" would be all about spending time in the bathroom! RANDOM GIRL!!