Friday, July 29, 2011

Boring

I've discovered that I really am quite a boring person.  Seriously.  This is why you haven't heard from me for so long.  Life just keeps going.

I go to work, Hod goes to work, we come home.

Sometimes I'm a good wife and I make dinner.

There is a gremlin who is in my house stealing my undershirts.  I need to find him and kick him out, cause it's causing problems.

My sister L7 introduced Hod and I to a new restaurant. (Ok, she mentioned it, and we decided to go by ourselves, cause she's out of town.)  I'm obsessed.  I just need to be rich so I can go.

Our apartment is on the second floor.  Luckily, this is too far up for big bugs to come join us.  I think they are too lazy.  But the little bugs seem to love our house.  No matter how clean I keep it, I find at least one little bug a day.  It's really annoying.

Hod and I are both growing.  I'm looking more pregnant every day, and Hod is getting taller.  Seriously.  My handsome hubby is going through a growth spurt.  Good thing I like tall men. :)

The Dr thinks I may be ... I don't remember what it's called, or how to spell it.  Basically I'm burning too many calories, so I have to eat more often.  All I do it eat!

I've gained 5 whole pounds this pregnancy!

Hod bought me flowers the other day.  Just cause they were pretty.

We still aren't unpacked.  I should work on that.

I got a lot of my favorite ice cream for super cheap yesterday, cause the machine at work exploded.  So happy.

I had a dream the other night that I had a pet unicorn that could talk to me.  I was sad when I woke up and it wasn't real.

And... that's about all.  Thanks for coming!

2 comments:

Sadie Freeman said...

You'll have a beautiful ball of joy in your arms soon and life will no longer be boring, not that it was to start out with! Miss ya!

Unknown said...

My life is super boring now that school is over. I just sit at home and watch tv. I'm trying to be good and work out. I miss you so much.