Monday, July 9, 2012

So Not OK

The other day I was feeling a bit stressed.  I decided to take a nice relaxing shower while #1 was napping so I'd feel better.  It was lovely.

After a substantial time letting the warm water calm me down I decided I needed to get out.  I started drying off with my towel when I saw something move out of the corner of my eye.  Suddenly the calm feeling was gone.  The relaxation was gone.  My sanity was threatening to be gone.

Dang earwig had climbed onto my towel and taken up residence.  First bug I've seen in this apartment and it had to be on my towel?  All of the surfaces it could have picked and that is what it went for?

Let it be known, all creepy crawlies of any sort that feel the need to trespass on my property will promptly be killed.  You have been warned.

Ugh.  Really, my skin was crawling all day.  Maybe I'll get to feel relaxed tomorrow.

No comments: