Friday, December 2, 2011

Well, That's A New One...

This is a repeat to any of my Facebook friends.  But I just had to share.

Tonight I lost my phone.

I've done that before, but I just waited for Hod to get home, and then he would call it, and it was all good.

But now that he is living 52 miles away, working until I can pack up the apartment and join him, I would be waiting a long time for him to get home.

I posted a message on Facebook asking friends to text me so I could find it.  And my friends did!  I was so happy.  I could hear my phone... but it was nowhere to be found.  And it kept buzzing, and it kept buzzing, and I kept looking.  It was a little muffled, so I knew it was under something.

No matter where I looked, I couldn't find it!  (I even looked in the garbage, wondering if in my sleepy stupor I had thrown it away.)

Finally as a last resort, knowing that it was totally impossible, I looked under #1's sleeping form.

And there it was!

I have NO CLUE how I got my phone in the swing and under #1.  Nor do I know how she slept through the sound and vibrations going off over and over.  But she did.  And I found my phone.

Wow... Mommyhood has some special moments.

No comments: