Thursday, May 19, 2011

As Requested

So, I realize that I already posted today.  Sorry about that.  It's a two-for-one deal!  I have gotten a few requests to post pictures of my baby bump.  I also got a new hair cut, so that is in this picture too.  Now, I must explain a few things about this picture.  Firstly, I am no good at taking pictures of myself.  Secondly, I would like to share that before I became pregnant, my tummy was smaller than my ... upper area.  Not by a ton, but it was. Thirdly, though this may be TMI my upper area has grown enough that I have already had to buy new under garments.  And at the current rate of growth, I will be doing this at least one more time.  So, proportionately, I may not look that different.   However, my proportions have drastically changed.  Honestly, I'm pretty happy about all of these changes.

So, here you go.  It's me, and making their blog debut, is Baby Bucket

2 comments:

Caryn Allen said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You are ADORABLE!!

MillerNews said...

I LOVE the new hair cut and cute baby bump!! Keep them coming!