Thursday, May 19, 2011

Random Observation

Has anyone else noticed that the majority of the time, the "word verification" words ... aren't?  As in, sometimes you get things like "Moon" or "Hot Dog", but most often you are given "Moen" or "Hat Dug".  They can be so close to being words, but they just got lost on the way.  I feel like they shouldn't be called "word verifications", but that they should be called "random-letters-we-put-together-to-throw-you-off verification".  I am TOTALLY a human, and half the time I get it wrong.

This has no purpose.  I was just thinking about it, and this is my blog, so I can be random if I want to.  (And if it was my party I could cry, just cause I wanted to.)

This is getting strange.  Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

Laree said...

Did you know some blogs have a whole game based on the word verification? You put your "word", and make up a definition for it.

They get pretty funny sometimes.

So here's mine: cremath: the proper name of the delicious occupation of statistician bakers.

Happy Mom said...

You're a hoot! (and I love the baby bump pic!)


I finally figured out how to get rid of the whole word verification thing!

Love you, sis!