Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bodies Are Mysterious

Our bodies are special things.  Really.  Think about all of the things that your body can do.  Go ahead.








Are you thinking?








All done?  Good.

Now lets talk about something with our bodies.  Arm hair.  I know some people chose to shave their arms, but the majority of people walking this earth have hair on their arms and do nothing to maintain it.  I am of the opinion that this is because as we go about our lives, our arm hair takes care of itself.  I mean, really, somehow, without trimming, it it never gets that long.  If I went that long without trimming my head hair it would be CRAZY long.  I think that before individual hairs get too long, they fall out because we do things.  We wear them off.

And yet, sometimes, if I actually look at my arm hair, I find one or two that are freakishly long.  It's creepy.  Why do they do that?  Why is that the exception and not the norm?  Why don't they make arm hair trimmers?

It really is a mystery.

No comments: