Thursday, June 3, 2010

Romantic Words

So, I'm sick.  Or I have food poisoning.  I'm really not sure.  But I do know that last night during dinner, I became very nauseous, and Hod was perfectly fine.  I lay down for a bit trying to get my stomach to settle.  Hod was sitting close, but not too close, cause he knew I didn't feel well.  After fighting it for 2 hours, I suddenly stood up, walked towards the bathroom and told Hod that I was going to lose it.  It's pretty awkward.  I really didn't want him to see me like that.  There is nothing attractive about puking.  Anyway, on my way to the bathroom Hod asks, "Would you like me to hold your hair?"

My hair was in a pony tail, so I didn't need it.  Still, the fact that he would offer was sweet.  I don't think I would ever offer to hold someone else's hair.  I mean, really, that's gross.  I don't want to be there.

So, lame line of the week, that for some reason I find very cute and romantic:  "Would you like me to hold your hair?"  That's real love.  ;)

2 comments:

Leann Nelson said...

That is really sweet! Two points for Hod!

Grandma Nelson said...

"in sickness and in health" Sounds like you've got a keeper