Monday, June 29, 2009

Are you my Scuttle?

Ok, I'm being totally facetious with that blog title. But I may have found my dream man. Not for real life. I just found a guy who is responsible, honors his priesthood, kind, funny, and loves Harry Potter as much as I do. It's pretty much a match made in heaven. But the good news is, this week is Harry Potter Week! This friend of mine is hosting a Harry Potter party every night this week. 5 nights, 5 movies. I think my life is complete.

We'll just ignore the fact that said scuttle has been sent on a mission to get information about my dating life (or lack thereof) for another scuttle. Yeah, that was an awkward conversation. But no worries. I'll just enjoy the bliss that is Harry Potter for the next week and not worry about boys. Tonight we start with Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Bad acting, cute stars, staying fairly close to the book. It's a classic. I still remember going to see it opening day. That's because I had a great friend who sluffed school all day to get tickets and thought of me. How cool is that. Not that he sluffed school. Very bad and irresponsible. But that he thought of me. In his defence though, his mom gave him permission as long as he got her a ticket too. Oh good times. And to help this little walk down memory lane... Here you go:

3 comments:

Miss Nelson said...

Good times!!

Laree said...

I think I'll be channeling your house tonight. I wish I could come and party!

Happy Mom said...

Girl, we are going to have to TALK when you come!!