Monday, June 22, 2009

AAAHHHHHH!!!

That's pretty much how I feel about my life. Sometimes I don't think I'm that busy. Then I look at my life. I realized today that it has been a full month since I have had any contact with my parents. As in the last time I was even in the same room with the phone when it was connected to my parental units was on Mother's day. Luckily yesterday was Father's day so that fixed that problem. I tend to leave my house, thinking I will be back soon, and then it totally doesn't happen.

For example:

Saturday I went to work, then to Summerfest, and then a friend asked me if I could take him to the store. At this point it was about 5:30. Shopping took the next 3 hours, then we had dinner, and then a mutual friend invited us over. We decided to watch Harry Potter 3. Good times. I arrived back home at 12:07ish. Who knew that could happen.

Another example:

Tonight I went to FHE at 7:00. After that I went to a meeting that is not church related because it can't be, but is basically church related (are you confused yet?). We proceeded to talk and re-hash lots of points and I kept saying I had to leave... I finally left at 10:23. I got to my car, and then my friend was walking down the street. I stopped and talked to him for "just a minute" and didn't get home till 11:00. Where does the time go?

This is my life. I do something to try to help people that I think will take "x" number of hours, and it ends up taking "x" + 4 hours. Totally lame. So yeah, that's why I am a slacker blogger. It's not that I have nothing to say, it's not that I want to be a slacker, it's that I'm just trying to find my brain and figure out my life. I don't really think I'm that busy, but I can't seem to get home before 11:00. Ever. The end.

2 comments:

Happy Mom said...

That is soooo true to life!!!! Everything ALWAYS takes longer than you think! I sooo relate, sis!

Laree said...

but hey, at least you're cute!