Wednesday, February 25, 2009

You Need to Sort Out Your Priorities.

I have hit a new predicament. Well... maybe not new, it's happened before, but I find myself here again. I have too much to do. I don't know where to start. So instead, I do nothing. And at the same time I swear I'm not that busy. But I can't seem to get anything done. Maybe I should go see a Psychologist. I'm pretty sure the conversation would go something like this:

Psychologist: What seems to be the problem?
Me: I can't get anything done
P: Why?
M: I just have too much to do.
P: Like What?
M: .... Stuff....
P: .....
M: I just... well, I... and then... but if I don't... ARGH!!!
P: And how does that make you feel?
M: I'm going CRAZY!!!!!

At this point all words coming from my mouth would be a jumble of mess and I would talk with flailing hands, and then sit there and tell my friendly Psychologist that I am ready to cry.

Honestly, my life is good. I just ... I don't know. So there. Can I just say that I'm a crazy lady and hope that someday all of this will be figured out? I think the problem is I'm trying too hard to make everyone else happy, to do everything that they want me to do. At the same time, I have no idea what I am doing. I'm so worried about keeping all of them happy that I don't know what is going on with me. This results in a very discombobulated Paily and the progression of her developing TMJ. But don't you worry. That's going to be fixed someday soonish. I get to revisit my teen years and get braces. I am so lucky! I know, you're jealous.

Well, this isn't really warm fuzzy. But it had been a while since I had blogged, and I just felt the need to post. Aren't you glad? It's all going to work out. But until then, maybe I'll start wearing strange hats. Then I can be the crazy hat lady. That's the master plan! OH! Yes! Now I have it all figured out! Who knew crazy hats could be the answer? Thanks for helping me sort through this. :)

No comments: