Monday, February 20, 2012

Confession

Hi.

My name is Paily.  I'm a reality TV show junkie.

Seriously.  I just found out that The Amazing Race started again.  And I was happy.

The Amazing Race, Celebrity Apprentice, Survivor, Project Runway, The Biggest Loser, Dancing with the Stars, The Voice... They make me happy.

Maybe it's because I have given up all of my normal life for being a mom.  It's the new "normal life".  But I miss the past normal life.  So now I live vicariously through the TV.  Well... I guess my old normal never involved world travel, fund raising competitions, living on a stranded island, designing cloths, losing lots of weight (but maybe it should...), lots of dancing, (wait, yes it did!), and yes, I sing, so some of it was my old life.

I just love watching people.  I enjoy seeing how they react in different situations.  I think that is also why I love blogs so much.  I get to learn more about people.  I don't know if it's the Psych major in me or what, but I LOVE PEOPLE!!

The good news is: most of these shows air on different days.  That means I don't have to spend hours every day watching TV.  Well, and I watch them all online so I can put it off.

I should probably get out more.  But I love watching a show while #1 takes a nap.  Just taking a moment for a bite to eat, a bathroom break, and some people watching does me good.

Random, I know.  But I thought I would share.

What are some of your vices?

1 comment:

Kaylee said...

Bones and Vampire Diaries, haha. Those shows get me Every. Stinking. Time. I could sit there and watch episode after episode after episode if the world would let me (and sometimes it does).