Saturday, August 28, 2010

Yeah for the USPS

I grew up in a pretty small town.  Until about 8 years ago, we were the only people on our street with my current last name.  (I say current, because it's changing in 6 days!)  Once the other Buckets moved in up the street, we started getting their mail.  Quite often actually.  It's totally lame.  And quite annoying.

Time is crazy short, and my dear Mom decided that we should just mail the rest of the announcements.  So we did.  Once again, our postman messed up.  We ended up with some of Mr. Bucket's mail.  Guess what we got??  Yep, you guessed it.  The postman delivered MY wedding announcement, with my parents return address on it, to my parents house.  I tell you what, those are some mad skills.  That is SO lame!

2 comments:

Happy Mom said...

THAT is truly hilarious!

Caryn Allen said...

Too funny!!

I found your blog through Lisa's. She actually linked to your blog in her last post, so I decided to blog stalk you, I hope you don't mind!

See ya Wednesday! :)