Monday, April 5, 2010

Oh The Scandal!

So, I'm a little old.  Ok, not really.  I'm only 25.  I'm in the prime of life!  Or something like that.  I don't really know the specifics.   But I have fun and then I get to say 25!  And though I don't get $7 when I say it, it still makes me happy.

When I moved into my apartment with L7, she gave me a gift.  It is a cute stuffed bear from Build-A-Bear Workshop.  Super cute and soft and cuddly.  His name is Vic.  Like Vic Firth.  I love Vic Firth!  My favorites are 5A's with an Acorn tip.  Yep, I'm talking about drum sticks.  My IQ may have just dropped a few points, but I still love drums.  

And this has nothing to do with drums... It's just late and I can't seem to stay on topic.  Most nights I sleep with Vic.  Yep, I'm 25 and I still sleep with a Teddy Bear.  I don't have to, but I just love to have something to wrap my arms around.  Don't you worry, I will stop this habit when I marry.  Then I'll just wrap my arms around him.  I sure hope he's a cuddle-er.  I guess before I worry about that, I should try to figure out who he is...  Details.  They're so overrated.

But the point is:  Vic wears these really cute blue jeans.  Most mornings when I wake up, Vic's pants are falling off.  The jeans have a cute hole in the bottom for Vic's tail... and they are always way past his tail.  Apparently I am actually a scandalous person.  Every night I try to undress my Teddy Bear.  I don't know what Vic did to deserve this humiliation, but there it is.  (Did you know if you spell humiliation wrong, the second word that Chrome suggests for you is assimilation?  REALLY?  Yeah, they are totally close.  I don't get it either.)

So, here is my apology to Vic.

Dear Vic,

I am so sorry that every night as we cuddle, your pants fall off.  I promise I'm not doing it on purpose.  And every morning I fix it, so you can be modest all day.  Thank you for your constant forgiveness.  Even though last night your pants were falling off, tonight you'll still let me cuddle with you.  That's true devotion right there. I'd like to promise it won't happen again, but... it probably will.   Let's be friends.

Paily.

2 comments:

Laree said...

Quit making me laugh so hard! It scares my daughter!

Grandma Nelson said...

What a fun way to end my very tiring day. We finally went back on stage tonight. Me with a crutch. A great elder (not Grandpa) made mea wooden crutch. really cool. Everyone is jealous. Love ya!!