Monday, July 20, 2009

Busy Busy Life

Greetings from Paily!

Ok, so I don't really have much to say again. I'm just going crazy!

This last week I was able to be an EFY counselor. It pretty much rocked my knee highs. I had quite a few late nights during the week. I was able to see the midnight release of Harry Potter 6. That was great fun. Well, until it got over and I looked at my friend and said, I have an EFY meeting in 5 hours... yeah. Blast. I also had a late night DTR with my Scuttle friend. Well, now he's my Scuttle Boyfriend. That's pretty nice. Then I spent 7 hours in the Dallas Airport on my way to vacation! Life is great and I having a blast with my business!

Yep this is short, details to follow if anyone is after them.

1 comment:

Happy Mom said...

LOVE having you here sis!!!!