Monday, January 26, 2009

The Glory of Unlimited

Well... It's been a while. I'll see what I can do to fix that. It's just, really, my life is kind of boring. I enjoy it, but most occurrences are things that no one else would care about. For example... I was at church for 10 hours yesterday. Are you excited? No? Hmm... sorry about that.

It may not really get better, but I had a funny moment today, and thought I would share, seeing as it has been over two weeks.

I'm on a family plan for my cell phone. We have unlimited texting. Today I discovered that this is a very good thing. Apparently, last month, I sent, and received 897 texts. I'm sure that many of you have sent more, or know someone who sends more, but that is a TON for me.

So I would like to take a minute and thank all of you for texting me. Thank you for helping me achieve this momentous occasion. Just to be cool, let's see if I can get over 1000 this month. Good idea?

No comments: