Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'll Fix It.... Tomorrow.

Once upon a time, there was a road show. I wasn't actually in said road show, nor did I see it. But I did hear about one of the songs. Unfortunately, this song has currently become one of my theme songs. It went a little bit like this: "Procrastination.... has a hold on me" Seriously. I'm having issues. There are just too many fun things to do. My cute niece and nephew are visiting and they are always an adventure. Whether it's streaking across the house, dancing, giggling, trying to put the fallen petals back on the poinsettias, or something else. They are always a party. Who wants to unpack when you have that sort of fun? And my sister has the first two seasons of Perfect Strangers on DVD. Remember moments like this?

And to top it all off... One of my nieces got married last tuesday. After the reception, there was a lot of extra food. My sister then brought it down the next day to our New Year's Eve party. She left it all. Don't you worry, it wasn't a healthy celery and carrot stick kind of reception. Nope, there was hot chocolate, lots of mints and doughnuts. Plus we still have leftover pizza from our party. Let's just say any resolutions I may have thought about making aren't working out so well. But I'm having fun! What more could you ask for? I'm going to fix it.... tomorrow. Yeah, that's right.

No comments: